OPIS S.r.l. may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. In case of amendments which might significantly affect your privacy rights, we will provide you with prior notice.
OPIS S.r.l. has appointed a DPO who can be contacted at the address email@example.com
We may collect the following information:
• Name, information concerning your organisation and job title
• Contact information including email address, telephone and business address;
• Information concerning your use of our website
• Demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
• Other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
With regard to Job Applicants on our career page, we may collect the following information:
- Name, surname, address;
- Contact information such as mobile telephone and email address;
- Information concerning education and you work experience as well as any information included in the CV or cover letter you sent us;
- Information concerning your level of invalidity, if you wish to provide us with it.
Purposes of the data processing
- We mainly use your personal data in order to reply to any request your sent us and/or to provide you with the requested services and queries.
- Based on our legitimate interest we use your data to:
- Develop and improve our services;
- Internal record keeping;
- periodically sending promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided;
- sending newsletters and other information concerning OPIS S.r.l. activities including clinical studies and business initiatives;
- contacting you by email, phone, or mail to propose projects and collaborations you may be interested in;
- customise the website according to your interests;
- using the information to improve our products and services.
- Based on our contractual necessity
- assessing and selecting your application when you have sent us a request on our career page;
- contacting you with regard to your job application;
- Proposing job offers and opportunities within OPIS group when you have registered on our recruitment page.
- Based on your consent, for the purpose of assessing your application, during the application process we might collect particular categories of data such as data related to your health status (and, particularly, concerning your percentage of invalidity) provided us through our registration form or in the documents included in your application.
Categories of recipients of data and Transfer in countries other than in the EU
For the purposes listed above we may communicate personal data to third parties such as other companies of the OPIS Group or third parties service providers acting as data processors on behalf of OPIS S.r.l. and on the basis of written agreements.
Your personal data might be transferred to third parties located outside the European Union where data protection and legal requirements may not be equivalent to those in your jurisdiction. In this respect when your Personal Data are transferred in countries which are not part of the EU, OPIS S.r.l. will adopt necessary safeguards which include contractual agreements as Standard Contractual Clauses set forth by the EU Commission. You might request information concerning safeguards adopted for transfer to non EU Countries, including contractual agreements put in place, by contacting the DPO at the address specified above.
Your personal data will not be retained for a period of time exceeding what necessary for the purposes for which they have been collected and processed, in accordance with applicable law. Particularly, your personal data will be retained for 5 years after the last contact, unless otherwise requested pursuant to the GDPR.
If you are a job applicant, your data will be processed for a period of time not exceeding what is necessary for the purposes of assessing and selecting our staff. In any case, your data will not be retained for more than 24 months from collection if in the meanwhile no employee relationship has been concluded with us.
The logs of proxy are retained for 1 year before being automatically deleted by the system.
Exercise of data subject rights:
Pursuant to the GDPR, you have the right to:
- request access to your personal data and obtain information concerning processing operations;
- rectify your personal data, or to have incomplete personal data completed, including by means of providing a supplementary statement;
- request the erasure of your personal data, as well as the restriction of the processing, in the cases specified under applicable law;
- object to direct marketing activities, at any time, and to processing of personal data based on legitimate interest, on grounds relating to his or her particular situation.
You might exercise your rights by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
In addition, in case you believe that your personal data have been processed unlawfully, you have the right to lodge a complaint to the competent data protection authority.
When you visit our website, a web server sends a cookie or other similar technology to your device. Cookies are small pieces of information which are stored on your device when you visit a website or access or use a mobile application, and they store and sometimes track information. We may, by means of cookies and/or other similar technologies, automatically collect additional information about you – such as the type of internet browser or mobile device you use, any website from which you have come to the Site, your IP address (the unique address which identifies your computer or mobile device on the internet) and/or the operating system of your computer or mobile device. This information can amount to, or include, personal data. In such cases, this Privacy and Cookies Policy will apply to said information
Cookies used on our websites
We use the following types of cookies:
- First-party cookies: they are those being sent to the user´s computer or device from a computer or domain managed by the publisher himself, and from which the website requested by the user is being provided;
- technical cookies: they are those that allow the user browse through a website, platform or application and use the different options or services provided therein, such as, web traffic management, information or session identification, access restricted content or sections, submit an application for registration or participation in an event, use security features while browsing, store content, etc. In particular, we use the following technical cookies:
- XSRF-TOKEN: which allows to prevent us from illicit and unlawful activities on the website which may cause serious damages to the website functionality;
- laravel_session: which allows to identify the session on the website and save some session data;
- cookie_accepted: which allows to remember the users who have already accept the cookies dislaymer
Mainly of these cookies are session cookies and their duration is limited to the navigation sessions.
We also use Google Analytics to monitor traffic levels, search queries and visits to this website. These cookies enable Google to determine whether you are a return visitor to the site, and to track the pages that you visit during your session.
However, you may decide to block, erase, deactivate cookies or other similar technology using settings of your browser or device. Each browser (and in some circumstances, each version of the same browser) and each device has a specific procedure to erase or deactivate cookies. Your preferences concerning cookies shall be set separately for each browser or device used, as the functionalities and options offered may vary. We recommend consulting the support pages of your browser or device to obtain more information.